Mentoring – Have you got an hour you can donate to yourself? Do you want to move forward with your art? Our Mentoring meetings are tailored to your personal art projects. Just you asking questions and two tutors to offer knowledge for your painting growth. It’s online and easy, we discuss your art work with virtual demonstrations and emailed results.
HOW IT WORKS
- Barry and Lucy will meet with you on weekly basis via Zoom.
- These weekly meetings will be 1 hour in length and must be booked in blocks of 4 consecutive weeks at the allotted time slot.
- The weekly meetings are tailor made for you. You bring to the meeting your latest idea for a painting or painting you have started or believe is finished, together with any reference material as a JPEG file (this is emailed to Barry and Lucy ahead of the meeting time) and this will be the painting discussed for that week. You decide each week the painting to be discussed. Any subject, any size, painted in any medium.
- You can discuss, ask questions and point out any concerns regarding the piece submitted.
- Barry and Lucy will share their comments, advice and recommendations for any improvements required on this submission and explain their reasons why with the aid of a virtual demonstration.
- The virtual demonstration can be done directly onto your JPEG submission in front of you in real time at this meeting and this way we are not actually painting or touching your work.
- Following each meeting, you will be emailed an image or a list showing a summary of their suggestions and you can then elect to adjust your painting according to these suggestions or not.
The cost for 4 x 1 hour meetings is AUD$660.00 and is non-refundable and can be paid via our “add to cart” on the Mentoring page or call us on 0412 778 253 to pay by a credit card over the phone.