McCann Fine Art are now offering Personal AND Group Online Art Classes.
PERSONAL ONLINE ART CLASSES:
are tailored to your individual art projects with two tutors offering their combined knowledge for your painting growth. We discuss your art project using virtual demonstrations and then email you the notes/suggestions/results.
HOW IT WORKS
- Barry and Lucy will meet with you on weekly basis via Zoom.
- These weekly meetings will be 1 hour in length and must be booked in blocks of 4 consecutive weeks at the allotted time slot.
- The weekly meetings are tailor made for you. You bring to the meeting your latest idea for a painting or painting you have started or believe is finished, together with any reference material as a JPEG file (this is emailed to Barry and Lucy ahead of the meeting time) and this will be the painting discussed for that week. You decide each week the painting to be discussed. Any subject, any size, painted in any medium.
- You can discuss, ask questions and point out any concerns regarding the piece submitted.
- Barry and Lucy will share their comments, advice and recommendations for any improvements required on this submission and explain their reasons why with the aid of a virtual demonstration.
- The virtual demonstration can be done directly onto your JPEG submission in front of you in real time at this meeting and this way we are not actually painting or touching your work.
- Following each meeting, you will be emailed an image or a list showing a summary of their suggestions and you can then elect to adjust your painting according to these suggestions or not.
The cost for 4 x 1 hour meetings is AUD$660.00 and you can “Buy Now” via our “Art Classes” page or call us on 0412 778 253 to pay by a credit card over the phone. Places are very limited.
GROUP ONLINE ART CLASSES:
are designed to give a comparable experience to our face to face classes except you miss out on our amazing morning tea!
With two tutors offering their combined knowledge for your painting growth, Barry and Lucy will guide you through their approach to painting and will answer your questions with the aid of real and of virtual demonstrating methods with you in a front row seat. The class has a maximum limit of only 8 places to ensure a personal experience.
HOW IT WORKS
- Barry and Lucy will meet with you on a daily basis for three consecutive days via Zoom.
- A Zoom link will be emailed to you for you to be able to join the daily meeting each day.
- These daily meetings will be 7 hours in length, with appropriate breaks.
- You will also be sent a link to an individual folder where you will be able to upload your reference and your work in progress images for us to discuss as well as accessing any of our handouts.
- You can decide on the size and the subject you would like to paint as long as it fits the theme of the class.
- The real and virtual demonstrations will be done in front of you in real time at this meeting.
- The day will be divided between you watching and learning and you painting and learning both as a group and with individual attention. You will have access to us to answer questions as required throughout the progress of your work along with the appropriate breaks.
The cost for the 3 day class is AUD$330.00 and you can “Buy Now” via our “Art Classes” page or call us on 0412 778 253 to pay by a credit card over the phone. Places are very limited.
WHAT DO I NEED TO HAVE TO BE PART OF THIS?
- A laptop computer, tablet/iPad (or a smart phone if you like) that has internet connection, a built in camera, mic and speaker that you can access your emails on that is charged or connected to power.
- A camera which can be on your phone, tablet/iPad to use to take progress shots of your work.
- Your painting equipment that includes our list of materials (which will be sent with your confirmation of booking email).
- Good reference material that has a strong source of light (not from a flash) that inspires you.
- A well lit quiet room with access to water and a garbage bin.
- A desire to paint.